Monday, August 5, 2013

Back to School Updates and a SALE!

Hello all!

I've been absent from the blogging world for a while...a long while!  I'm happy to report that whatever it is that motivates teachers to create, share and blog has been rekindled in me.  Last year was a wonderful year in a 5th grade dual language classroom.  However, the learning curve was steep and my students were a wonderful, special and needy bunch!  Which, did not leave much time for creation or energy for blogging.

I'll be teaching third grade this year, and am excited for the change!  I haven't been able to visit my classroom yet - so I'm eager to get started!  While anticipating beginning classroom setup, I've been busy updating my Back To School packets!

I've made changes to all the packets, general revisions and some new material. In celebration of finalizing the updates, I'm throwing a 20% off sale!

All my the Back to School packets are on sale today and tomorrow (August 5-6).  Bilingual packets include activities in English and Spanish, so my bilingual teacher friends will  not need to waste time translating!

Click the images below to visit my store.



 

 


I hope all is well and you've enjoyed your summer!  I hope to be back here blogging regularly, and am thankful to those of you who continue to follow my blog!

Cheers!
Mrs. Castro

P.S.  If you're  a Splat the Cat fan, my products are temporarily marked down by A LOT!  Check them out!



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. After a gap, I am pleased to see you once again active here with the latest post about back to school updates and sale. There are some kids who don't want to go back in school after some vacations but some kids are very excited to meet with their friends as they missed them. If you are given the task of writing essays then don't worry because its time to ask for write my essay for me by visiting our website. I also use this tip for easily completing my papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
    barbie games| barbiegames| barbie| shooting games| shootinggames| shooting| dora games| doragames| dora
    fighting games| fightinggames| fighting| kissing games| kissinggames| kissing| christmas games| christmasgames| christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
    Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
    Thanks you for sharing!
    Friv 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
    google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
    what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
    Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
    I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
    Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM
    hotmail sign in | hotmail login
    sign in to hotmail | log in to hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information.

    happy wheels |color switch | run 3 |

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this post Queader! Now I've got to get on and implement more thank you.
    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: superfighters2.net. What about you?

    ReplyDelete