Sunday, April 15, 2012

My one and only item is on sale & and what do you think about FONTS?

Just in case you were really hoping to win my new unit that goes perfectly with Cinco de Mayo (and I know most teachers like to plan in advance, so you probably wanted to get a hold of it ASAP), I wanted to give you a chance to get it on sale…so I followed the rest of my bloggy friends and am having sale on my 1 item!  (semi-lame, I know, but hey, why not?!)
tpt sale april 15th
Hopefully the next time I’ll have a sale there will be more items!


As to the second part of the title, I might be thinking about having a linky party, but I’m scared because it would be my first.  This is my thought, do you like fonts?  I love fonts, and I see so many cool fonts that other teachers are using…with this linky maybe you could share your top fonts, and discover new ones from other teachers…what do you think?  Worth it?  Would you join?


Happy Sunday!
Mrs. Castro Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I could not participate because I'm totally clueless on fonts. But I would love following that linky party to discover more fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a million favorites... and I did just see another friend link up to a font party here: http://unlessteaching.blogspot.com/ :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, guess I'll have to keep brainstorming ideas...thanks for letting me know!

      Delete