Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spicy Story Map Freebie

I can’t believe how fast this week is flying by!  It’s wonderful that our first week back from spring break is a 4-day week.  It makes it much less overwhelming!  I feel so lucky because today our boxes arrived from my Donors Choose project that was fully funded!  I’m not sharing more today because I didn’t get a chance to actually bust anything out today – so stay tuned tomorrow I’ll post more about what we got!  It’s so exciting for a class of book nerds!!!


As I continue to work on my Cinco de Mayo unit of fun, I’ve prepared another freebie to share with you guys!  Yay!


I have a usual story map that we use, but this one is just more fun!  Sometimes change is good, and most of the time it’s good to add some spice!
Here are the three different story maps that are included.  We used the first two printed front and back.  BUT, sometimes we want to focus more on the sequence and other times we want to focus on the problem and solution – so I tried to make it easy for you to pick and choose.  You can download these from my TpT store by clicking any of the images below.






Slide2Slide3Slide4
Enjoy!
Mrs. Castro Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just discovered your blog. I'ma a spanish teacher that teaches 1st grade (looping to 2nd next year).
    Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete