Monday, April 2, 2012

Currently Linky and freebie update!

It’s only the 2nd of April but I already feel behind on this linky!  Here is my contribution to this month’s Currently Linky.  I probably shouldn’t do this on my first day back after spring break – my mindset isn’t the best, but…sigh…here it is.
You can join here, at Farley’s blog Oh Boy 4th Grade.
Slide1


I also wanted to mention that I’ve updated my latest freebie – the spicy survey.  I couldn’t sleep this morning and while laying there decided that the freebie could be improved upon.  Previously it was really much more friendly to the teacher conducting a whole class survey.  I’ve now added a survey page and graph pages that allow students to survey 10 classmates and graph that – much more student friendly!  You can find it here!  Or click the image below:


Cheers,
Mrs. Castro Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment